Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

e-mail comfirmation

Options
NU2BBQ
NU2BBQ Posts: 98
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I was over Beanbud_II house yesterday to see how he likes his new xlge BGE and he tells me he has given up on the forum because he can't post, because he did not receive his confirmation e-mail. I have sent him e-mails to both email addresses and they both work. Can you try sending a confirmation email again. He is real happy with his new egg and I have bragged about this forum very much to him but he is disapointed at this point. He tells me he checked all his filters and with his provider and everything appears to be clear.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    NU2BBQ,

Well, I've tried two or three times already, the latest just now, to get a confirmation through. There appears to be some kind of problem getting email from our server through to beanbud's email address. If it's not a spam filter, then I'm not sure what it might be at the moment.

Though, in cases like this, it can be frustrating, the whole idea behind the confirmation email is to be sure that the server can get an email to each registered member. This is needed, for example, when members forget their password.

I can of course, manually confirm the account if necessary, but we prefer to work through whatever the trouble might be.

Let's see if beanbud gets this latest attempt -- perhaps the problem was temporary (though maybe not too very likey).

If not, we'll work something out.
  • NU2BBQ
    NU2BBQ Posts: 98
    Options
    I thank you. I'll work with him on this end to see if we can get this resolved in the event he does not get the latest emial from you.

Thanks again