Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tsunami Spin Thighs

Options
EGC
EGC Posts: 448
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sorry, no pics.

Cooked some well seasoned thighs indirect for 2.5 hours with maple smoke. Damn fine!

I think I'm enjoying thighs more than wings these days. I feel like they may be a bit easier on the waist line since I'm removing the skin and don't feel like I have to dunk them in ranch dressing or blue cheese.

2 ribeyes and two butts will hit the coals this evening. What a great day of egging.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Man, I'm going down to fatville. I got a load of jumbo wings soaking for the morning lighting. Don't do alot of them cause of the fat factor. Got Zippys rub and franks red. Sure it'll be great.
    Tonight on the corncob I added tsunami spin, great stuff! Happy egging!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE