Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Oh man! Eggs By the Bay!

TractorTractor Posts: 287
edited 3:12PM in EggHead Forum
I can't believe my good fortune! I just noticed the Eggs By the Bay ad and it turns out I'm in the bay area that weekend following my Yosemite excursion! How cool is that!? Tennessee guy attending Eggs by the Bay.

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    Ill be there too!!

It'll be a big time...to be sure!!!!!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Could be worse. You could be the North Carolina guy attending Eggs by the Bay..

Ohhh wait that's me...

Well there is that North Carolina guy who pretends he's a California guy, but he don't count... :woohoo:
  • Me and the Mrs. will be there. Driving up the coast from San Dieggo. Cant wait to meet e1.
  • Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Pete,

That is a low blow.

Regrets,
    The California Guy.

PS. Actually CA>AZ>NY>NC>CA B)
  • tach18ktach18k Posts: 1,607
    Yosemite!!
    BridalVeil.jpg
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,547
    Save some of that enthusiasm for next year when we get to join you....counting the days.
    Judy
    Co-Proprietor and Madam of The Chicken Ranch
    Spring, Texas USA