Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Mad Max

Options
Haggis
Haggis Posts: 998
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Max - we received a mailer from Offenbacher's, the outdoor furniture and whatever store. They have a bunch of stores in the area - some near you and the Rockville store near us. They now sell the Egg. It should be interesting to find out if they actually know anything about it. Hmmmm . . . maybe I should have sent this email to da mayor to ask if he adequately trained them . . .

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i am listining right now dc down by one....

he may check in only if the caps win though :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Weekend Warrior
    Options
    I was really hoping that the Capitals could somehow manage to squeak past the Rangers so that the Penguins could crush them once again in the playoffs. Oh well......The Penguin's run to the Stanley Cup just won't be the same without the demolishing and demoralizing of the Capitals along the way. heh heh :evil:
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    yeah, once again we've come up against a hot goalie, but it ain't over till its over.. ..but at least we don't have that crybaby cindy crosby on our team... .EVERYONE HATE CINDY!!!... EVEN HITLER HATES CINDY> >>> just watch and see!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ0BHzkZxjg
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Max....that was hilarious.
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    yeah, there's a whole series of them using the same clip. ...pretty funny stuff. ...

btw. .. if you've never seen it, the clip is from a german movie, "downfall". ...english subtitles .one of the best war movies you've ever seen.. .right up there with saving private ryan. ...
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    that is a great film. there are a number of clips of that bunker scene re-subtitled. hilarious stuff.

youtube "downfall, hitler" and you'll get a shungload of stuff.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Weekend Warrior
    Options
    That was funny Max. I forgot to check back to the post till just now. I KNEW it would get your attention. :laugh: Looking forward to seeing you again next week! :) Mark
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Hey Max,

Don't get down.They ain't finished yet. Think about how great my Leafs are playing right now. I heard Jason Blake shot three under yesterday. :whistle:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    yep, last year we were down 3-1 to philly and took it to OT in game 7... .like yogi said "it ain't over till its over!!" (of course, yogi also said "when you get to a fork in the road, take it"). ...i have my tickets to game 5 tomorrow night....spawn is on the bus tonight to join us!! . ..we'll be rocking the red!! ....one thing we have found is our goalie of the future, simeon varlimov.. .only 20 years old and playing great (just not quite as great as henrik though!!) . . .i ALWAYS keep the faith!!
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    if he would keep his butt in between the posts he is really good!!!

but if he wanders off he is in trouble!!!

was a great game last night!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    he is quick though. ..only bad goal he gave up was the easy shot chris drury put in his glove that he dropped and then drury put it in on him. ..ended up being the game winner. ...we'll see what happens tomorrow ...oh well. .. ..
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Max,

I'll tell you what, I have never heard as many pucks hitting metal as I have in this series. I think Lunqvist has some pretty good friends.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON