Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I got Spun :=)

PharmeggistPharmeggist Posts: 1,191
edited 5:26PM in EggHead Forum
The dizzy pig rub "Raging River" is fantastic on Salmon. I used a a litte EVOO and rub and put the fish on my BGE fish pan (you know the one with the holes) dome temp 400 and about 8 minutes later perfection :woohoo: HANDS DOWN BEST TASTING SALMON EVER!!! No pictures for evidence :lol:

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    that is our go to for salmon too. love the stuff. and on scallops it is just as good :) we like the salt free when we can get it, have you tried that yet? Julie
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,791
    I stopped by your dealer on my way to Florida a few weeks back. Met the guy with all the tats on the arm. Nice guy. Who put the huge chip in the back of their large display model?