Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lost BBQ Sauce Recipe

smokehouse
smokehouse Posts: 8
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had a copy of Sam and Dave's (lost mountain BBQ)BBQ sauce recipe. It originally came from their site. Lost hard drive and all my recipes. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Comments

• Smokehouse,

I dont't have the bbq receipt, but I have been able to recover files lots of times from crashed hard drives.

1. If you have an external HD replace the HD with the crashed HD and plug into a good pc.

The my documents folder is found on the C: :cheer: Documents and Settings :ermm: (user id) :ermm: My Documents. You can find all you internet explorer links.favorites in the same area..Just look for the Favorites folder in place of the My Documents folder.
    ...NOTE: You will have to substitute the C:\ for what ever drive letter the external drive comes up with....

NOTE 2: The slashes are not diplaying in this reply so I am using the faces where the slashes should go....

2. If you don't have an external HD...take the drive to another pc..assuming this is an older ide type hard drive...uplug the flat cable and power plug from the cd rom and plug into the crashed hd. Boot up the pc and with any luck the files will come up much like a external drive and just copy files to the good hd in this pc.

Good Luck

Jim
    Snellville, GA