Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Weekly Results - 4/13/09

FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
edited 8:58AM in Weight Loss Forum

Sorry for the lack of results last week, but I was out of town on spring break with the kids and couldn’t access my spreadsheets. That combined with Easter dinner and I didn’t have a very good week.
Anyone that has not reported their results for 3 weeks or more has been moved to an inactive status. If they want to get back in the game I have kept all the data and will gladly move them back into an active reporting status.

Forum Handle Followed by Percentage of Body Weight Lost to Date.
[ol]
[li]crghc98 --- 16.86%[/li]
[li]Midnight Smoker --- 15.42%[/li]
[li]Fidel --- 13.49%[/li]
[li]Fishlessman ---11.74%[/li]
[li]Kokeman --- 8.17%[/li]
[li]BKC --- 6.67%[/li]
[li]EGC --- 6.55%[/li]
[li]Chef in the Making --- 3.97%[/li]
[li]Inksmyth --- 2.92%[/li]
[li]CrimsonGator --- 2.86%[/li]
[li]Misippi Egger --- 0.84%[/li]