Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

One More for Texas

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just faxed my registration. Chubby's next.

LR

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    And at what time exactly did HELL freeze over? :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Sounds great Mike. Offer still stands for 1shot. But don't know if your ticker can take him and I together on a road trip. Let alone an after party. :woohoo:
    LR1.jpg
    Did Chubby burn his scampi last night? Was hoping he might get that out of his system before Saturday. :ohmy:
    chubbylove1.jpg

Mike
  • Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Options
    Good to hear Mike - I sent ours in on Saturday...and yes I'm cooking.
  • Popsicle
    Popsicle Posts: 523
    Options
    Mike, as the unofficial head of the procrastinators club I can positively say that I plan on getting to it soon. Want to watch another beautiful Texas sunset with a bunch of great folks.
    Popsicle
    Willis Tx.
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    "One more for Texas!!!" Does this mean Sharon Ranger and Marina Ranger are staying home?

Spring "Bringing The Entire Human Staff From The Chicken Ranch" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Bevo
    Bevo Posts: 179
    Options
    Like Popsicle, Joni & I also plan to attend but we have procrastinated. I'll fax in my reservation in the next couple of days. We currently have an XL & a Medium. We have been discussing whether or not to order a Large BGE demo egg.

I'm going to sign up to cook, but I admit a certain level of intimidation from the real pros who will be there.

Hope to see many Texas eggers, as well as all who come from out of state.
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    You're darned austute, My Friend. It'll just be me and Chubby. BTW, he needs reminding periodically. And, you're closer than I am. ;)

LR
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    Pros!? We don't have no Stinkin' Pros!!!

Aside from Chubby, we are all, just simple human beings, (although, Texans, of course). Hope to see many more.

LR
  • mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    Ya mean for the TXfest? Well, a maybe.
  • Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 461
    Options
    Same here... I don't think I can handle the pressure.. It would be nice to team up with a pro - like a cooking team.