Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tonight\'s Master\'s Menu

EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
edited 1:03AM in EggHead Forum
Got back from the beach early this PM so I had time to cook-up a nice meal to compliment The Masters. I bought some fresh Mahi and lobster tails while in Destin so I cooked them indirect at 350.
I rubbed some of the Mahi with Shakin the Tree and the rest with Paul P's seafood seasoning. The fish surrounds the lobster tails:
2009_0411Masters0103.jpg

The Finished product along with a cucumber salad:
2009_0411Masters0108.jpg

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Looks good Teddy - and what a great Masters Sunday this was.
  • SlickSlick Posts: 382
    Great pics! Looks like I could just reach out and eat it!

Slick
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Don't cry for me,Argentina!!! :woohoo: :whistle: :ermm:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Next year's menu under the big OAK tree;Grass fed beef and papas fritas!!! :ohmy: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: And really good wine.I've been down there,it is a cool place and the food ia awesome!!! :)
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    Nice Teddy. I still have a hard time with the tails on the egg, just can't get them right
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Ted, That looks awesome! What kind of dressing on the salad?
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    I hate to admit- bottled oil and vinegar we had in the fridge. I was coming off of vacation so I didn't want to work too much while watching The Masters at the same time.