Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

the little guy goes camping

edited 9:07PM in EggHead Forum
18211030.jpg
<p /> We picked up a small for camping this past winter. After a couple of trips, i have to say this was a good idea. Put him in the back seat of the truck with the seatbelt through the handle and I think he could survive a rollover. I have put a few pics up if anyone cares to check them out. My idea of a good time (at that moment) was southwest barbeque shrimp. Skewered shrimp wrapped around a jalapeno slice, wrapped in half fried bacon, dusted with Tsunami Spin. Blasted with Sweet Baby Ray's "Hot". These are the before pics. Sorry the cook got to the "after" portion of the cook and forgot about the camera. Couple shrimps and a Heine, then hit the beach, repeat as needed.
[ul][li]camping[/ul]

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,399
    shiek,
    You are killing me. I am overdue for a camping trip.[p]What a great picture. I feel like I am sitting right there smelling the smoke and sipping a cold one with the sound of waves in the near distance.[p]Ahhhhh. Thank you.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    shiek,[p]We love our little guy as well! "Egg"cessories are now a part of the official camping paraphanalia (sp?)! We've been camping for almost 20 years now and this is a great addition to our trips.[p]QBabe
    :~)

• Love HandlesLove Handles Posts: 253
    shiek,
    Good to hear you're happy with the small for camping. I have one on order just for that reason, along with tailgate parties during the football season. I plan on making a little box that can convert into a stand to keep my small happy during the trip to and from. See-Yaa

• Lovehandles,
    try the back seat & seatbelt for transporting before you build anything. It's like the small was made for the road.

• MACMAC Posts: 442
    shiek,
    hay man Where you from. I see the Big MAC on the beer cozy. Looks like Lake Michigan to me

• MAC,
    Sorry I have been away. We are here in Bay City. Heading to Harrisville today for 9 days.