Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New BGE Video

Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
edited 11:46AM in EggHead Forum
I just got finished watching the new BGE video that now (or soon will) come with each new Egg. Really nice job on the video. Our own Mr Toad did a fantastic job on a pork loin. He must have done some video work before they came to Eggtoberfest since it was shot on his (someones) deck. Barb and Earl do their rib roast - Dman does jerky - Eddie does Wa-Wa wings - Jslot does ribs - Grill'n Bill does tri-tips - and maybe one other. There is a shot of the intertainment we had and ofcourse Spin & Byran do pizza. They cut out the part with the gasket problem. Weget to see Cat and Kenny G eating pizza and their comments after. [p]All in all a very fine job. I hope to have many copies of this video at Eggfest2000 April 29 for all to see. [p]Tim

Comments

• CatCat Posts: 556
    Tim M,[p]Darn. I hoped I'd never have to see that pic of me sampling Spin's pizza again. ;-}[p]Cathy[p]
  • RLARLA Posts: 89
    Tim M, Darn..I just bought new Big EGG last week...and there was no video for me...(sigh)
    How do I get my hands on one?
    Bob

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Tim M, why not convert to streaming video and post on the web? Prospective and existing users could then review the video as they choose![p]

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Cat,
    Is this the picture that your talking about.
    YB

[ul][li]Good Pizza[/ul]
    Tim M,
    I don't Kenny G. to get his feelings hurt,so here he is,hey don't get mad at me,Tim M took these pictures.
    YB

[ul][li]Kenny G at his best[/ul]
    YB,
    Sorry,forgot the word won't.
    YB

• CatCat Posts: 556
    YB,[p]Guess I set myself up for that one. ;-}[p]Oh well, at least you got KennyG too![p]Cathy
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Cat,[p]Oh no - your very prominantly displayed as is KennyG with wife Carol in the background.[p]Tim
    RLA,[p]They seem to be scarce right now but I am sure BGE will sell them -- Iam sure thay won't pass up the opportunity to sell them. They are nicely informative for a new user. They only mentioned the web site address at the end and only 5 sec worth.[p]Tim
    YB,[p]And that is the guy interviewing KennyG as the video was running. And that guy who looks like Johnny C. is our own [p]
    YB[p]
    Tim M

Cat,[p]I didn't post it !!![p]
    BTW,[p]The video starts with a nice tribute to Bill. It said something to the effect:[p]This video is dedicated to our Webmaster Bill Miller in loving memory. [p]Very nice way to open.[p]Tim[p]

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,508
    Tim M,
    I hear another deal coming Tim. Leave the videos at home, and get a couple more of Cat's ribs.[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
    Cat,
    I got something at Eggtoberfest Tim M. didn't get,some of your wonderful ribs,thanks to my lovely wife Kaye and daughter Jenny,they did look out for me while i was cooking.
    YB

Nature Boy,[p]
    I am tring to get a big screen tv at <FONT SIZE="3">Eggfest2000</FONT> (3 weeks away). I plan to have the tape looped so we keep seeing Cat and KennyG eating pizza - over and over again. [p]They deffinately plan to run the tape at Eggfest2000 in side the building. [p]Tim[p]
    Just kidding Cat!!