Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chef And The Fat Man

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We would like to express our thanks to the “Chef and the Fat Man,” and the enthusiastic crowd of Eggheads on hand Saturday afternoon to view and participate in the radio broadcast. We hope those of you who listened in on your car or home radios were equally entertained. Those on hand at the Big Green Egg Store were treated to a variety of succulent foods which the Duo grilled and smoked on the Big Green Egg, (salmon, whole chicken, ground beef, and pork chops) as they discussed their Egg techniques for very Eggcellent results. The topic of the day was “Seasonings and Sauces.” The guys were funny, talented, and very, very knowledgeable about cooking. We hope to schedule them again at our store, and also at our annual Eggtoberfest. If any of you who missed the broadcast would like to have an audio copy, I will have a dozen audio CD’s available at the end of the week. I will mail them out to the first 12 email requests to ed@biggreenegg.com. The “Chef And The Fat Man” is on the air each Saturday from 2-4 PM, on stations 1340, 1230, and 680 AM radio.
It’s always a great listen!

Comments

• TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    Ed,[p]The radio show was great, and the food was, of course, superb. I had the chance to finally meet Wise One and Dave's Not Here, and my wife was able to see that there really are other people out there that are as addicted to the BGE as I am.[p]Hope to see you again at Eggtoberfest![p]TRex
  • the Fat Man
    Options
    BGE,[p]Thanks, on behalf of Chef Fred and I....We eggpected the best and were treated to such. Meeting The Wise One, Dave's Not Here, Smokey, Chef Arnoldi and of course the MONSTER T-Rex was a treat. We look forward to coming back soon...If nothing else to duplicate the eggperience. As mentioned yesterday we are beginning the "Chef and the Fat Man" cookbook. We welcome all recipes and will be posting our sauce and rub recipes on www.chefandthefatman website as well as offering them to the "Eggsperts".
    Keep your flames high
    Your pots hot
    And your champagne always chilled to perfection.[p]Kev
    Host
    aka the Fat Man

• Unknown
    Options
    the Fat Man,[p]I listened to the entire broadcasted show at home and it was awesome! I enjoyed it would have liked to been there but could not. Thanks to Smokey for the pictures! [p]Keep up the Great work and I’ll tune in to “Chef and the Fat Man” wherever you may be broadcasting from each Saturday.