Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pesach Chicken

mollyshark
mollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got down the brisket recipe I always use, the charoset, tzimmes, the works. But I want to do some chicken. Last year I did a artsy sephardic type chicken with prunes and such. It looked great, smelled delish, and tasted bland. I'm thinking maybe some dried fruit in sumthin under the skin? Anyone have an artistic, tasty Passover chicken idea? I've gained 10 pounds thinking about this already. 9 people this year. Bunch-a-Jews and our token Methodist who has to come every year and is the ONLY one who says at 10 minute intervals...this is SOOO interesting while the rest of us nod off from too much wine, too much food, and too many plagues. This year we will add an extra plague. Ex or soon-to-be-ex spouses who drove us nuts for absolutely no good reason. Driving us nuts once a month wouldn't have been sufficient? Dayenu.

mShark

Comments