Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bone-In Chicken Breasts

Bluecrab3Bluecrab3 Posts: 328
edited 5:54PM in EggHead Forum
Oldie but a goodie. Took 3 breasts from yard birds and for the wife and kids used JH Papa Charlie's, and for me JH Peacan topped off with DP Red Eye Express. Easy, good cook...425* indirect for around an hour till thermapen was at 168ish. Juicy and the kids loved it!

• Bluecrab3Bluecrab3 Posts: 328
    PS....the combo of John Henry's Pecan and Dizzy Pig Red Eye Express was THE BOMB. Wife even wants it that way next time!!!!
  • SGT BBQSGT BBQ Posts: 190
    Thats one of my favorite quick cooks. Looks great. I usually add medium sized potatoes seasoned with olive oil and Lawry's seasoning salt. The family cant wait to eat.
  • Good looking good. Bone-In Chicken Breasts are one of my favorite cooks on the BGE!
  • HunsHuns Posts: 6
    Tryin this tonight. Looks good!