Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Weekly Results 3/23/09

FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
edited 10:28PM in Weight Loss Forum

Sorry for the delay, but several people have not reported and I was giving them a chance to chime in before I published the week's results.

Just an FYI, we have been at this for 10 weeks now and as a group we have lost a reported 229 pounds. Average weight loss is 14.3 pounds.

There are three people that have lost more than 30 pounds and we have a total of six people that have lost 20 pounds or more.

Forum Handle Followed by Percentage of Body Weight Lost to Date.

[li]crghc98 --- 14.90%[/li]
[li]Midnight Smoker --- 13.33%[/li]
[li]Fidel --- 12.12%[/li]
[li]Fishlessman ---10.00%[/li]
[li]Kokeman --- 9.05%[/li]
[li]EGC --- 7.33%[/li]
[li]BKC --- 6.09%[/li]
[li]Chef in the Making --- 5.02%[/li]
[li]Firestarter21 --- 4.32%[/li]
[li]Boatman --- 2.11%[/li]
[li]Inksmyth --- 1.92%[/li]
[li]DHall --- 1.91%[/li]
[li]Firetruck --- 1.25%[/li]
[li]CrimsonGator --- 0.95%[/li]
[li]Misippi Egger --- 0.84%[/li]
[li]EmandM’s Dad --- 0.81%[/li]

• EGCEGC Posts: 448
    Thanks again, Rod. From the numbers, you must be doing a great job!
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    Nah, I just started out really fat.
  • Rod greatly appreciate you keeping track of the %age. I fing the Forum to be a great motivator
  • InksmythInksmyth Posts: 308
    Been running around like a crazy man this week. Didn't even think of the weigh-in. I will be back on track next monday.
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 816
    Thanks Fidel. We lost more than an whole person already. :woohoo: Great job eggheads!!
    I need to get back on the plan. It has been hard for the last month. I got another 20 or so to go.