Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ocala pics 3

Options
Susan Egglaine
Susan Egglaine Posts: 2,437
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Lady egret

DSCN3232-1.jpg

Bubba Tim & Little Chef

DSCN3238-1.jpg

Me, pulling off Mexi shrimp bites

DSCN3233-1.jpg

Flapoolman

DSCN3215.jpg

Fidel at work

DSCN3217.jpg

Comments

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    You should edit the pic of Poolman.He did'nt have a beer in one hand in that pic. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :(
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Thank You for the pics!

Looks there was a "feeding frenzy" around the shrimp bites. :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Those shrimp bites were delicious... :P
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Great pics Susan!! Gotta love Lady Egret. :)tooo funny!
    He's one in a million.
    Really had a great time with you. Those mussels you made at the after party were FANTASTIC!!! I hate to admit this, but I had 3 helpings of them. If you get a minute could you email me that recipe? I would love it. Hope to see you soon.
  • Wasted Words
    Options
    Thanks Susan, nice meeting you. The shrimp bites were awesome. They are no my to do list. B)
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    NO! post them on the forum!!! Please...been thinking about "what is everyone raving about!?' all day long :woohoo: