Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping: Misippi Egger

DHall
DHall Posts: 180
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
hey if you get this tonight or early AM monday...I am headed over to Madison area in the morning and wanted to check out Madison Fireplace...is that still the main egg dealer in your neck of the woods? Is it on Highland Colony Parkway still? Thanks

Comments

• Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Just now checking up. You've got mail.

Yes, it is still located on the Parkway! He has really built a nice porch out back - be sure and check that out.

Try to encourage him to sponsor a Deep South Eggfest. Some of us talk it up every time we go in! :)

While you are in the area, if you haven't checked out The Fresh Market grocery, it is in the Renaissance shopping center at the Ridgeland Exit. You can just go south on HC Parkway and it will take you to Renaissance. A grocery like you have never seen!

Have a safe trip.
  • DHall
    DHall Posts: 180
    Thanks Clark, I hope we have time to make it up that way. Gotta do some shopping with the wife for baby stuff (we are due in September) down around Flowood but am trying to make it up to Madison before we head back to Meridian. I love Fresh Market, I was just in there a couple weeks ago. Already have an ice chest in the truck just in case we get to stop by.
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Misippi Egger wrote:
    Deep South Eggfest.

you called?

i'd love to come to an eggfest in the jackson area. my uncle (you may know him, everyone does), lives in madison.