Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest in Springfield, MO

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey All,[p]Thought you all might wanna know that The Springfield Sertoma Club and Outdoor Home are sponsoring an Eggfest August 22nd here in town.[p]Sure sounds like a lot of fun! I would like to come but, am concerned that ya'll might not allow me the chance as I haven't yet purchased an Egg :)[p]Was in the store yesterday and thought I'd pass the word along. R.D. said there will be more information to come and I am certain that you could call him for any questions you might have.[p]Larry
Smokin' in the Dark[p]p.s. Don't forget all that Springfield and Branson have to offer for a long weekend!!![p]

[ul][li]Sertoma Summertime Jubilee[/ul]

Comments

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    In the Dark,[p]What the hek kind of post is that???
    You think I had an EGG when I attended my 1st Eggfest?
    No Sir! It wasnt until the second Eggfest in 2001 when I baught my 1st Egg.
    Man, just goto this one and get the feel for the green guy...meet good people and sample great food on a great cooker. Then get your self one. The process I went through![p]ST
    [/b]
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    In the Dark, I trying real hard to attend. I am going to prepurchase the BGE I cook on. I will sell it to you if you want it. If not, I will be buying it and take to Jax. for the UGA/UF game.
    My plans right now are to cook a bunch of beef jerky to sample while I cook a beef tenderloin and babybacks on the large. Take my mini down with me to do some DD pork chops and Mahi Mahi.
    No need to be in the dark anymore.[p]CWM

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    In the Dark,
    I lost your e-mail. mjmckernan@aol.com
    E-mail me[p]CWM