Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm here and I'm ready

Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
to rock and roll!

That old man (Egret)is going to be relegated to a back seat when the throw-down begins! ;)

Comments

• DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    hummm..

:P
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • Buxwheat
    Buxwheat Posts: 727
    Give 'em Hell, Carey!
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Well Hello Sundown,
    Jupiter Jim here striving to be Oh so Worthy. :)
    Glad to hear thet you made it safe and sound to Ocala.
    I have to tell ya that I'm a little conserned about the secret handshake if egret is in charge and you are in a compitation with him will you have time for the Secret handsahke? :(
    Who do I root for? :ohmy:
    Please advise.
    JJ :)

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Grumps
    Grumps Posts: 186
    Be very careful young grasshopper. The man of the grape is wise in the ways of chili.
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Let The Games Begin.

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Sundown...from one 'Masshole' to another, looking forward to meeting you! :laugh:
    As far as Egret goes....don't ever forget....with age, comes wisdom. Don't get too cocky there, little pilgrim! Or you may find yourself burned in the fire! lol
    Jupiter....you root for the best dish!! May the best man win, period! Don't worry...they got the secret handshake down years ago....lol!! Hope you can make it to a Fest soon! :laugh: Don't lose sight...this IS all in fun....lol.
    Sundown...see you in Ocala! :) Look forward to meeting you! New Englanders are a hearty breed! :woohoo:
    Michelle
    Hollywood, FL
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    LOL we are packing and finishing prepping what we can today!! SUNDOWN DO YOU NEED ME TO BRING ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES the can opener?? lol
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Now Sundown don't under estimate the King, he is going to give you a run for your money, also the man can bake the meanest bread you ever had. Your lucky thats not the throw down. Good luck to the both of you and have fun. Looking forward meeting you.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Oh how I wish he was doing bread..... mmmmmm.......
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    I'm going to Ocala, thats why I have been striving to be WORTHY. :) This is my third year in a row. I have had the coolaid but no secret handshake. :(
    Yes I will vote for the best dish.
    JJ

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Sundown
    I may not be too bright but, I sure wouldn't go up aginst the ol' fella on the bread thing!

Now, chili, that's another story!
  • Sundown
    Oh so worthy? What's that mean? I'm looking for votes! The ol' man has been bribing everyone on the attendee list and I don't have the money he has to throw around.

Secret handshake = 1 vote ;)
  • Sundown
    The man of grape isn't the man of steel I am the man of the chili pepper~ :evil:
  • Sundown
    We're going shopping for ingredients later today and I am not worried about that old amn and his threat if "the grape". :evil:

He's a great guy and I understand he's bringing several cases of his wine to help kill the taste of his "kitchen sink chili".

Once you taste Sundown's Real Man't Chili all you'll be able to say is "OH wow!" :cheer:

See you there.