Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's All About Meeeeeeeeee

Options
mollyshark
mollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am doing something special tonight. Just for me.

Coming off the small in about 3 minutes is a little rack of lamb with Dizzy pig stuff. Lamb Lollipops. Next to it are 5 asparagus spears roasting happily alongside. In a glass is some lovely light Zin.

It's for me. It's all for me. ME ME ME ME ME.

Ahem.

mShark

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Too funny! Enjoy.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    well then more zin zin zin enjoy
    bill
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    I'm sure you deserve it. -RP
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Molly- I wish you would learn how to treat yourself better! These poor quality, no thought meals aren't good for you! You need to eat more Ramen, or something! :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Enjoy and savor every morsel!! :laugh: And whatever you do, don't go lightly on the Zin! :woohoo: :whistle:
    Michelle
  • mollyshark
    Options
    I felt that way also. Out of a rack of 7 little ribs, I ate 4. Yes, 4. One was small on the end so that only counts as 1/2. So I ate 3-1/2. 5 asparagus spears, and 2 small Zin. I am currently discovering that it is not possible to hang Elfa shelving in this condition and the concept of a ladder is almost humorous. I've given up on the broadband router and Kishka, the small goniff daschund, is eating a plastic hanger and I don't really care. By all these signs, the meal is a success. I am going to settle in on the porch with a blankie in the comfychair and read the remainder of Pride and Prejudice on my Kindle.

Since I'm sufficiently rambling, will say night night.

mSharque
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    $5 says you are asleep on the porch and do not finish the book :laugh:
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Does this mean we are NOT invited? I'm veclemped.
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Molly.....c'mon.......you are the sharing type aren't you.......tell you what...you keep the zin....I help you with the rest.... :woohoo:
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    :lol: "Don't go lightly on the Zin" :lol:

Little Chef, I knew there was something I liked about you. Priceless. ;)

Now I know why Bubba married you, smart man.

Cheers, get some Zin for yourself. :laugh:
    Bordello
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Good for you Molly, sounds like you had a great time and you deserve it. I read all the post so you're outside reading or???? sleeping. :laugh:

Let us know when you're going cook another Brisket out here in Tempe AZ. I know you like how fast they cook here. :woohoo: That was a great class by you,thanks.

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • mkc
    mkc Posts: 544
    Options
    mollyshark wrote:
    In a glass is some lovely light Zin.

Next time try a big, beautiful Zin like a Turley, or an Outpost, or a Tobias. We gals are worth it!

Drinking an '02 Buoncristiani OPC here. Not a Zin but still quite yummy....
    Egging in Crossville, TN
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    YOU HAVE A KINDLE?? LOL I am trying to tell my self I read to many books to get one! I love to read but do the library like a good girl and there is a great book swap that is free here at the park.... I have gone to Amazon so many times and get to the pay part and look at it and think small egg.......... or many other things LOL Neil even said get one ! LOL but I just can't justifie it. I read about 3 books a week and have bought maybe 4 books in the last year... and that was caught at an airport with my other book in my checked luggage.....ok I have whined enough I am starting to sound like a wing or chili contestant :( LOL Julie (but I am so JEALOUS!) :evil:
  • emilluca
    emilluca Posts: 673
    Options
    Love the Kindle now it is my second passion the egg is the first.
  • emilluca
    emilluca Posts: 673
    Options
    There is enough free books to keep you busy for a long time. It is so NICE TO HAVE YOUR LIBRARY with you. You have to think of this as more than 1 book.
    I get bored with what I am reading and swap to another no matter where I am.
  • mollyshark
    Options
    I think the Kindle is one of the few things I love as much as my eggs. Wouldn't trade it for anything. It suddenly feels awkward to hold a book. Too much bulk and too much weight. Instead of packing 3 books for a trip, I take the Kindle. There isn't a thing I don't like about it. I may give in and get the Kindle2 soon. If so, I'll make ya a deal on this one! I just got sick of zillions of books filling the house. They are a hassle to buy, a hassle to get rid of. This way I think of what I want and zing, it's downloaded. Instant gratification. And nothing to dust!!

mShark