Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oops- Special Forces with Pic EDITED

Options
BuBaQlishus
BuBaQlishus Posts: 132
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I shared the forum's comments with Mike and he was really touched..You all are a great bunch and the response was much appreciated..a pic of Dad and Mike when he graduated from Basic..He was Soldier of the Cycle #1 in his platoon of 200 :woohoo:
DSC01758.jpg

Comments

• Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Options
    If you're using photobucket.....cursor over the picture, the dialog box opens, slide cursor down to the last line, right click and copy. When you get back here just right click and paste. Don't use any of the green boxes above.

I sould add you don't need to start a new thread. Go into your post and hit edit. You can what fix what you need to and submit again.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • BuBaQlishus
    BuBaQlishus Posts: 132
    Options
    Thank you soooo much I have been hitting the green IMG tab and then copying.... :whistle:
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Glad to see ya got the picture to post and it's great.
    I can understand why you are so proud and you should be.

We will be looking for an update. :)

My Best,
    Bordello
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Fine looking infantryman there. Brings back a flood of memories for me.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Tell him I said Thank You!
    Keep that pic, very nice!
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE