Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cotes de porc ***** for your eyes

Carnivor TCarnivor T Posts: 53
edited 7:27AM in EggHead Forum
[url]http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv81/pioche21/?action=view&current=DSC_0211-1.jpg

Here are babyback ribs french canadian styles!

Enjoy

JF[/url]

Comments

• Sorry, it did not work, I mean the photo post

Snif!
  • Use the IMG Code from photo bucket and noting else. Just high light it and copy then come back here and paste.
  • I also notice somne type of "action=view" in you link. That shouldn't be there. Here you go

DSC_0211-1.jpg
  • Thank you Mike, If you be home I would serve you one of the slabs that are left. :P

Regeards,

JF
  • They look absoultely awesome. How did you cook them? What type of wood if any?
  • BabyB back, rub garlic salt, cumin dried onoin flakes rass marino,paprika,chile

325degrees 45 min in pan above water

fill pan with apple juice and make dome with foil- 1 hour

glaze with favorite sauce (Optional)and serve
  • Use Maple Leaf Lump wood for cooking and added apple wood for extra flavor

They were .... ahhhhsome

PS this was my first photo post

Thank you Mike
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Very Nice. I always use hickory with ribs, Maybe I need to branch out. Pun intended :laugh: