Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Good bye Up in Smoke...

AshmanAshman Posts: 375
edited 2:43AM in EggHead Forum
hello Ashman,

It has come to my attention that inadvertently I stole someones handle . I have been lurking/posting under "Up in Smoke" for the past year, but was unaware that someone already had claimed that handle. My apology.

Hear ye, hear ye, from hence forth, I will be known as "Ashman". May good fortune and sweet smoke follow me all of my days.

Hello.

Gordon

Comments

• EGCEGC Posts: 448
    Love the Seinfeld skit...
  • AshmanAshman Posts: 375
    Didn't know about the Seinfeld skit, but glad to know that great minds think alike. Or, it could be the brown water. :lol:

Gordon
  • Hello Gordon! My Fantasy Football handle has been Assman for about 8 years...a la Seinfeld, so I love the new handle here. Hopefully, you will psot lots of pics in your post-lurking days. ;)