Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Lunch Time Cornish

Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,969
edited 7:01AM in EggHead Forum
Just cooked 3 stuffed cornish hens for lunch. Stuffed w/ basmati rice cooked, pignoles, chutney, scallions. Bacon on top. 325F indirect 1 hour 15 minutes.

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Got 2 of them in the freezer now. Just the insperation I need. Those look great! Was the rice mushey or did you pull the rice a little early before stuffing them? :woohoo:
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,969
    Not mushy. You get my mail?
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Nope not there. Hope you got it on draft. Try again. I got to go to bed soon. 2:15 am wake up! :ohmy: