Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

And the Winner Is....?

QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
edited 1:40AM in EggHead Forum
wd-and-the-mini-crop.png
<p />Woo Doggies and his prize....so, is it female or male?

Comments

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    QBabe,[p]No doubt a female: she's a fire spittin quick to temper hottie![p]:~) [p]
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,411
    WooDoggies,
    And you get too close to the coals, you'll get burned!
    Heee
    Friday brews onya.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • KennyGKennyG Posts: 949
    QBabe,[p]My belated congrats to Dr. Woo! It was great to be there and see him as happy as a gopher in soft soil.[p]K~G

• WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    KennyG,[p]Thanks Kenny, it was a great way to be initiated into the multiple egg owner club.[p]Pleased as punch I am. :~)

• Nature Boy,
    since he made love to it all night long, i sure hope it's a female. . .. :0)

• QBabe,[p]This is a dumb question, but is that a mini? I reckon that's the smallest one right. Looks like a great camping companion. About what does it weigh?[p]Thanks,[p]Kurt

• QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    Kurt,[p]Yes, that is a mini. I can't comment on how it'd do as a camping egg, since for that we chose a small. Ours goes on all our camping trips now and is GREAT! It weighs 65 lbs and packs well. We have an "egg"cessories box that we take with all the toys in it (xtra grid, firebricks, lump, starter cubes, ash tool, etc.) so we can just grab it and go...[p]I can't imagine camping without an egg ever again. What an incredible addition to our camping gear! Do it and you won't regret it...[p]QBabe
    :~)

• QBabe,[p]So if the small is used for camping, where would the mini mostly get used? Mostly side dishes and chores like that as the bigger ones were used for the meat?[p]Kurt