Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grill stuff on sale

Options
EasTex59
EasTex59 Posts: 4
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I didn't see anything rules against this so I'm posting this.

My local Academy Sports & Outdoors has various grill items on clearance. Picked up some wood chips, half off. Other things on clearance, i just didn't need them.

ps: I am new Egger. My wife bot me a large for my 50th B/D last weekend. Quite a surprise. I had mentioned it to her several months ago but wouldn't spend the $$$ on myself. Had a party Saturday night, cooked cross-cut ribs and deer link-sausage. Worked out well. I'm a CPA so this is my busy time of year but I've enjoyed going back and reading some of the posts. I can't wait until after tax season to try many of the recipes/techniques that I have bookmarked.

ps#2: my wife said the chicken she cooked during the week tasted better than the ones we cook on the heavy hand-made grill that we keep at the lakehouse.

Comments