Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Compliment

Options
crghc98
crghc98 Posts: 1,006
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Received a good compliment this weekend...

No pics but here is the story.

Wife's uncle who has now lived in the southern hemisphere for quite some time was up this week for a wake and funeral :(

I had him and the inlaws over on Friday for a meal...Of course I was home with a 4 month old so I needed something fairly low maintenance as it is cold up here and didn't want to have to bring him outside with me...

I decided to do some St. Louis ribs and a roasted chix. Put the ribs on with a homemade rub and put the chicken on a rack over the ribs. I never foil and new I wouldn't be able to spritz so I was hoping the drippings would help with moisture.

I thought they both came out great but the uncle gave me the comment of "I'm going to have to tell my friends that there are northerners who can BBQ too"....

Needless to say I was pretty psyched...I guess I need to give some credit to the egg...

Comments