Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

If you are interested in instruction...

GriffinGaDawgGriffinGaDawg Posts: 332
edited 11:38AM in EggHead Forum
or at the very least a demonstration, I saw where Mike Davis of LottaBullBBQ will be doing a demonstration at the mothership in tucker this Saturday. If you have been living under a rock for the past few years, this man is en fuego on the bbq circuit. Suffice to say he is one of the best. So, pack up your loved one and show her what valentines is really about, cooking some meat! LOL :lol: :woohoo:

Wish I could be there, but the inlaws are visiting and I'm about 250 miles away, alas.

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    The Mrs. and I are going and we are very much looking forward to it. Is anyone from the forum going to attend???

Hope to see you there.
  • SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 707
    Good Call....Mike and Debbie are two of the nicest people you will ever meet and amazing cooks to boot. You will definitely get your money worth at this class plus more. Call and sign up TODAY!!!

-Kevin
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    We were at his Egg Class last year and plan to be there this weekend. As Squeeze stated Debbie and Mike are two great and interesting down home folks. Not only do you see a lot of items cooked you get to eat it all. Smoked bologna with cooked vidalla onions was a favorite of many. Last year we all left full, happy, and more Egg Wise.

Good Firends/Good Food/Good Fun

Ms.Diane and Poppasam
    Jus-Fer-Fun Cooking Crew