Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Talipia

BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
edited 1:31PM in Weight Loss Forum
i don't check this side of the forum much but i made something tonight that i thought ya'll might like or at least try.. it can be done on the egg very easily ;)

Talipia, and Veggies, Weight Watchers

3 filets talipia or another type of white fish
1 onion diced
1 zucchini sliced
1 squash sliced
1 pkg mushrooms sliced
1 clove garlic smashed and cut up
1 pkg cherry tomatoes sliced in half
olive oil
dizzy pig shaking the tree

1 place filets on a plate and liberally put the rub on
2 in a pan add olive oil and onion, wait till they soften up some add squash, and zucchini, add mushrooms and garlic let them all get almost dome and add the tomatoes
3 remove veggies from pan and add the talipia and cook until mostly done flipping once
4 add veggies back to pan and let them rest until the fish is flaky
5 serve and enjoy

Recipe Type
Seafood

Recipe Source
Author: weight watchers

Source: posted by TB to BGE forum 2009/01/25

i got most of this idea from one of the weightwatchers recepie cards the wife brought home i added the garlic and squash.. i am not sure how much of the original recepie is still left because i made it from memory and i don't have much of that

the key in this recipe for me was to make sure I did not overcook the tomatoes

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·

Comments

• SalguodSalguod Posts: 130
    Thanks, this looks like a good one! Adding the veggies is something I need to do.
    ·