Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another Chuck Roast Graph

Options
UnConundrum
UnConundrum Posts: 536
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Started another chuck roast, about 17.5# this time. Have company coming tomorrow, and thought they'd like one. If you're interested in following the graph, you can find it HERE Feel free to ask any questions you may have....

Comments

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    VERY Cool! What site is that? I haven't seen that one yet.
  • UnConundrum
    Options
    My own... Just something to play with ;) One of these days, we'll get to play some more and make it more flexible for the average Joe. It works off a stoker...

If there was any real interest, I'd consider letting other stoker owners, with stokers exposed to the web, use it for graphing. For now, I have it password protected. Code is already written to add additional stokers.
  • UnConundrum
    Options
    Dome temp is rising again, soon time to pull it...

Graph is HERE
  • Chappy
    Chappy Posts: 198
    Options
    Warren

On the axis for time, the intervals are not to scale. Any reason for that?

Where the temp drops off at the far right of the graph, what is going on?

I have a stoker also, but haven't hooked it up to a router yet, I bought one on ebay, but could not get it to load. I also use a Mac and the program doesn't work for a Mac. Oh well, I will have to switch it over to my Vista side of my Mac.