Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Weight Loss Challenge Sign Up

FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
edited 10:37PM in Weight Loss Forum
Anyone who is interested please post here. I am offering to track results and post them weekly.

My idea is to get everyone's input on Mondays and post something Monday night or Tuesday. I don't want or need to post actual weight - just percentage of loss.

If you want to join in here is what I will need:

- Name and/or handle
- Beginning weight (on or about Jan 1)
- Weight yesterday or today (or if you prefer, you can just send me percentage of body weight lost)

That's it. I will only show percentage lost in public. Everyone can either post or email their results to me weekly on Mondays - I'll do the rest.

Everyone interested get me the info by next Monday and I'll do the first results post Tuesday next week.
·

Comments