Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Weight Loss Challenge Sign Up

FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
edited 5:28PM in Weight Loss Forum
Anyone who is interested please post here. I am offering to track results and post them weekly.

My idea is to get everyone's input on Mondays and post something Monday night or Tuesday. I don't want or need to post actual weight - just percentage of loss.

If you want to join in here is what I will need:

- Name and/or handle
- Beginning weight (on or about Jan 1)
- Weight yesterday or today (or if you prefer, you can just send me percentage of body weight lost)

That's it. I will only show percentage lost in public. Everyone can either post or email their results to me weekly on Mondays - I'll do the rest.

Everyone interested get me the info by next Monday and I'll do the first results post Tuesday next week.
·

Comments