Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Auto lock band

Tanker TimTanker Tim Posts: 68
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I recently installed the auto lock band (I highly recommend getting them) am I supposed to send my old bands in for a credit? I can't remember if I am or not. [p]The stores here finally got Lump in, so this weekend was Pulled Pork, Egg beans, and Jalapeno corn casserole.[p]Life is good, only 93 days left in the UK!!!! Look out Germany here I come to recruit new members for das cult![p][p]TT
·

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Tanker Tim, Good to see your post as always..I don't believe there is a credit, but I could be wrong. "AnswerEgg" no longer can help us "directly".:-([p]I keep mine for a "accidental" spare in the box the new one came in.[p]Now that you have the stores educated in England, you will have to do the same in Germany. There should be a ample supply of charcoal in Europe. Stay Safe..!!
    Cheers..C~W[p]

·
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,101
    Tanker Tim,
    ...and only 27 more days until E2K!
    Heeeeee!
    ST

·