Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Auto lock band

Options
Tanker Tim
Tanker Tim Posts: 68
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I recently installed the auto lock band (I highly recommend getting them) am I supposed to send my old bands in for a credit? I can't remember if I am or not. [p]The stores here finally got Lump in, so this weekend was Pulled Pork, Egg beans, and Jalapeno corn casserole.[p]Life is good, only 93 days left in the UK!!!! Look out Germany here I come to recruit new members for das cult![p][p]TT

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Tanker Tim, Good to see your post as always..I don't believe there is a credit, but I could be wrong. "AnswerEgg" no longer can help us "directly".:-([p]I keep mine for a "accidental" spare in the box the new one came in.[p]Now that you have the stores educated in England, you will have to do the same in Germany. There should be a ample supply of charcoal in Europe. Stay Safe..!!
    Cheers..C~W[p]

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    Tanker Tim,
    ...and only 27 more days until E2K!
    Heeeeee!
    ST