Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggin in the snow today

Options
TomM24
TomM24 Posts: 1,366
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Started my Third Eye Turkey Legs a while ago. It just started snowing. Had to run out a put a baggie on the DiqiQ. I moved my egg table just a little bit and now I can see it through the window of my basement which is my man cave.

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    what no pictures????

49 degrees here

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• TomM24
    Options
    Later waitng to see if I get some accumulation.
  • BENTE
    Options
    i have yet to get these cool egg shots in the snow... it only lasts around 3-4 hours here which is good and bad

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• TomM24
    Options
    Here you go not much accumulation yet. We are supposed to get 3-6 inches.
    IMG_0435.jpg
  • BENTE
    Options
    times like this make me miss the snow.. but come tuesday when i go back to work i am thankful :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb