Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

texas pepper jelly

mo eggmo egg Posts: 143
edited 2:48AM in EggHead Forum
has anyone tried texas pepper jelly? i have some pineapple habanero texas jelly that my neighbor gave me. looked on their site under recipes and it had a recipe for ribs. it said cook at 230 for 3 hrs. take off grill slather with pineapple habanero, wrap in allumiun foil put back on grill for 1 hr. unwrap and put back on grill for 1 hr. thanks for any reply

• We use Jalepeno Jelly all the time - it's got heat AND sweet. Fantastic spread over a block of cream cheese. I would be carefeul cooking with it as they are normally pretty heavy on the sugars and could lead to burning.
  • Pepper jelly over cream cheese rocks.
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,970
    Got a shipment just before Christmas and glazed a couple of hams with the Pineapple habanero. Rave revues followed.

Like Dizzy Pig Rubs I won't be without Texas Pepper Jelly!