Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Welcome Jim & Jane Miller

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,880
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was just out to the mailbox to get the Sunday paper and my neighbor across the street told me he has a large BGE on order. So here's a hearty welcome to Jim and Jane Miller of Dunlap, IL.!!!
Remember that post a couple weeks ago entitled "what Gfw and I said" that covered an article and pixs about us? Well, that's when Jim first learned I was an avid egger and one thing led to another...

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• Kelly Keefe
    Kelly Keefe Posts: 471
    RRP,[p]Seems to me the hardest part of that equation is having to wait! I know, in my case, the month I had to wait for my Egg to arrive was one of the longest in my life. Oh well, at least Jim and Jane can stage around your house until it arrives. [p]At any rate, Jim and Jane, welcome aboard! You've got a lot of wonderful new tastes in store for you AND, best of all, an "eggperianced" coach close by!![p]Lord, I can't believe I'm not cooking something on my Egg tonight, but we just got back from the MO Bootheel and Mama wants sphagetti. (And she wants me to cook it, too...)[p]Kelly Keefe
    Jefferson City, MO

• Gordy
    Gordy Posts: 49
    Jim and Jane,
    Good choice! Not only do you get to share secrets of our favortie toy. You will find people that will help you when you run out of charcoal on Christmas Day, help you repair, maintain, cook, clean and share the joys of delicious meals. In my case I am thankful for all of the prayers, support and kinds words that these wonderful people have given me.

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    RRP,
    Welcome Jim and Jane! You will enjoy your cooker, and should find this forum full of both helpful information, and good friiends. Stop in often. There is stuff to be learned on a daily basis.[p]cheers
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    RRP,
    Welcome aboard Jim & Jane! A lifetime of good eats awaits you, and you have the advantage of a very knowledgeable neighbor.
    Nature Boy put it well - every trip to the pit is a learning experience. We're all looking forward to your input too.[p]Ken