Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:43 AM Forum Check

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who don't know the answer to which comes first.

I was part way through a turn/toss resettling maneuver when I realized that pressure was building in the biofluid holding area. The alert had not yet sounded but I interrupted my recharging, went vertical and took a leisurely stroll northward to the facility maintenance department where I expertly initiated the pressure release sequence. Management by pragmatic interjection.

The next stop on my interlude was the food preparation area where I confirmed the operation of the interior illuminator in the refrigeration unit. Working.

Then to the external viewing portal where I could easily tell that absolutely nothing was happening. Good enough for me.

Then to the communications center where I had to read a number of reports, including pictorial accounts of ice storms, new babies and creative food items. The baby was cute.

Of particular interest was the absence of Eggent Bordello. He is usually up and about at this point in time. I suspect he is still at his favorite watering hole, most likely intaking adult-malely beverages and Eggsplaining the best method to warm a cow part. Always the nice guy he only wants what is best for his friends.

Given the current presence of 6 Members and 108 Guests to keep chat-chit going well into the dark period I see no reason for my continued verticalization and shall therefore return to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Switch To Auto Pilot" Chicken
Spring Texas USA