Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kenny G's Wings

QBabe
QBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
wings.JPG
<p />Hi Everyone:[p]We recently did a batch of wings using a marinade posted by Kenny G (he got the recipe from the Williams Sonoma Cookbook). They turned out to be very good and I just wanted to thank him and post the results...! [p]We'll be adding some more heat to them next time, since we usually like it HOT, but the flavor the marinade gave was excellent.[p]Thanks for the recipe...
QBabe
:~)

Comments

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    hotstuff.jpg
    <p />QBabe,[p]Glad you enjoyed! Always happy to share a good recipe when I stumble across one.[p]As an accomplished pepperhead, I agree with the lack of heat. I like to serve these wings (exact recipe) at parties and bring out the 25 "open" bottle hot sauce collection, ranging from mild to wild. The guests can customize each wing to their capsaisin preference.[p]chileside.gif

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    KennyG,[p]Oooohhh Boy, what a NICE collection. I'm working my way up there, but have a ways to go before I catch up! I have maybe 6 or 8 to chhose from at the moment.[p]What a great idea for a party...it's always fun to have choices and you could have a blast trying the different ones. But we'd want to make sure that there were nice cold beverages to tame the flames....LOL![p]Cold ones to ya,
    QBabe
    :~)[p]

• KennyG,
    Would you be so kind as to post the recipe, or email it to me. They look oh so tasty!
    Thanks
    Jeff

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Jeff R.,[p]At your service..[p]K~G

[ul][li]Williams-Sonoma wings[/ul]