Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BBQ Slaw

RandyRandy Posts: 28
edited 6:28PM in EggHead Forum
Ive posted the BBQ slaw recipe in the recipe section in case anyone missed the original post. If your cooking a butt this weekend,and I am, give it a try..

Comments

• Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Randy, Thanks a bunch..that's what we need more of..variations and choices.
    Cheers..C~W[p]

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    Randy,
    I tried your slaw. It is great. I am recommending that the Webmaster move it to the permanant recipe pages.

• JJ,[p]Done.

• Randy,[p]I hate to admit this but I use that recipe most of the time with PP because it is great and is easier than any other recipe I have tried. I do like mine with 1/4 cup of ketchup.[p]Elder Ward