Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

NOT a test pic

edited 11:12PM in EggHead Forum
site1031.jpg
<p />14" and counting in Foxboro, MA. Sometimes it's better to say the hell with it and take the family out to dinner...

Comments

• Pout, nice! looks great i wish us desert rats would get a little taste of that once and a while!

• AronAron Posts: 170
    Pout,
    That looks about right--I'm in Boston and we probably didn't get quite as much but I'd say at least a foot here as well. Egg was covered, so I'll be cooking tomorrow and Sunday if all goes as planned.
    Aron

• DrivrDrivr Posts: 163
    Pout,[p]Dont I know it, it took me 2 hours to get from Billerica to Seabrook tonight. But a high point, we had a foodsavered beerbutt chicken for dinner tonight.