Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The name of recommended adhesive

belle's dadbelle's dad Posts: 146
edited 11:01PM in EggHead Forum
Hi gang - Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
My son is going to pick up a new gasket at a BGE dealer in Orlando today (Friday) and bring it over tomorrow to replace the leaking one on my large. What's the name of the recommended adhesive that I have seen mentioned on this forum, but didn't write down. I need to try to find it today. Does Lowes or Home Depot carry it? If not, I'm probably in deep doo doo.

Vero Beach, FL


  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,679
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Are you talking about 3M Super 77? I know Home Depot carries it in the Atlanta area. It is fairly common.

    The 650* silicone adhesive that several people also use is available at any auto parts store.
  • Thank's for the help. That's what I was looking for.

  • Walmart also carries it in their art supplies area near the office supplies section.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Click here for Forum Use Guidelines.