Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Specials on roasting pan

Big EBig E Posts: 50
edited 10:13PM in EggHead Forum
Was wondering if anyone has seen any pan specials out there at any particilar store.

Comments

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Just the usual ones at Da Wal*Mart..

Really you will be OK if you go in.. :woohoo:
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,497
    I like the disposable foil ones from the dollar store, especially when I go to 'wring out' the veggies at the bottom under the turkey to make the smoked gravy, real easy, just pick up the pan, roll it up like a, what did they call those things in High School :huh: , anyway, squeeze the juices into a stock pot with the roux & so on .... then toss the pan, start over next year ;)
  • BuxwheatBuxwheat Posts: 727
    Zippylip wrote:
    ...real easy, just pick up the pan, roll it up like a, what did they call those things in High School :huh:
    You mean "Fatties"? But I guess that's something different now.
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,497
    'exactamundo' :laugh:
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,461
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Express yourself. We know you can do it!!! :woohoo:
  • LakerLaker Posts: 110
    Are you close to a Lines 'N Things store? They are going out of business and have some super deals on a Kitchen Aide with rack. I use mine all the time. Just fits in a large BGE.
  • AshmanAshman Posts: 375
    Did someone say "Fatties"? :blink: What were we talking about?

Gordon