Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's 3:30am and todays Ham is on

BamaEGGBamaEGG Posts: 169
edited 1:02PM in EggHead Forum
So my wife's family is celebrating their Thanksgiving Day Meal today at 3:00pm. They wanted me to bring the ham and my Mother in Law bought it. I figured it would be a pretty big half and that I'd have to get up at around 8:am and get it started. Well... I was wrong. She bought a whole ham. A nice 20 pounder. So here I am posting on the EggBoard at 3:30 in the morning and its 21 degrees here in North AL.

Funny thing is, I never see any of my neighbors up this early or ever in the morning to start their cooks. Must be a ceramic thing.

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    "Funny thing is, I never see any of my neighbors up this early or ever in the morning to start their
    cooks. Must be a ceramic thing. "
    LOL but you will never see them eating as good as you will be either :)
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,336
    nor do they make the neighborhood a nicer smelling place :)