Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What happened to Brett Farve today?

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was going to suggest to him he join the BGE Pick'em crew next year since he likes to throw so many pics. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mike

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Hey, all. I rarely get to check in here anymore, but I like to see what Favre and/or Mangini has to say each week. Keller dropped that easy one, which could have given the Jets 4 more points. But it's a great game so far!

Meanwhile, I had some chicken thighs marinated in some store bought mojo (some great Cuban/Latin stores near me) and some extra garlic, for kicks. Good stuff, and I have a pork loin getting a similar treatment now ready for cooking tomorrow.

Go Jets!!!
    Cornfed
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    great point mike!!!

check your mail

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb