Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Mainegg

Options
EggME
EggME Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Mainegg,

I wish you would be a distributor for Big Green Egg. The place in Bangor just doesn't cut it! You could just add it as an addition to your rug business! It would be great to have a passionate dealer in Maine. Have you ever thought of it? Please, please, please!
I call the Bangor store and they hardly even know what they are!

Was the Big Green Egg store you passed in Williston, VT? That is VERY close to where my sister lives. She lives in Tafts Corners on Isham Circle in Williston. Did she come and see you at the show yet?

Pam

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Hi Pam! LOL we have thought long and hard and really talked about it... but we are at the point that we can spend 3-4 months of the winter in FL and I really feel you need to give 150% to a business. We even looked at the property across the road that just went on the market... sigh.... but the thought of not shoveling snow this winter and not heating a building that was built in 1790 is to tempting. We have the perfect place though... LOL we also own a geodesic dome house as a rental property and it is being re-shingled in green :whistle: and I told Neil that all it needed was a row of black shingles around the center and a cupola on top in black... it would become a huge egg and perfect for a retail egg business LOL.... the thought is there but just not enough hours in the day or week. but.....