Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Thanks to Max and everybody.

SmokinGuitarPlayerSmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 697
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A HUGE Thank you to Max Rosen for coming to our showroom in Shillington, Pa. today and demonstrating his Mad Max Turkey technique at our giant "Grillin Turkey" promotion. Also thanks to all the other Eggheads that visited...it was a blast and we all made a bunch of new friends, which is certainly the best part of having something like this.

I must say that I cannot remember all of your handles so please everybody that attended... let me know your handles or email addresses so we can all keep in closer touch... more good things to come I'm sure.

And of course thanks to all who made purchases and made it a successful promotion. We shot pics and video and someday soon, I 'll get these out.

Happy Eggin Everybody.

FB/SBP