Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hey AZRP - be on alert

AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
edited 9:31PM in EggHead Forum
Cho is in Arizona this week, so be watching out for evil Asian eyes peeking from behind the cacti! ;)

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Is she going to be here long enough to go to the fest on the 15th? Also, You might get some aircraft info from this company, they have a lot of 747s parked in the desert near here. -RP
    http://www.evergreenaviation.com/
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Here is a picture I took in Atlanta.
    Larry

lwOctober08076.jpg
  • AlaskanCAlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    Coolio - I'll check 'em out. Im learning way more about planes than I ever wanted to know. :)

I think Cho is going to be there long enough for the fest- she was asking me if I knew anybody that was going & I told her that you guys were.

She's in Flagstaff right now for some National Park Service training. bleeech..
    Awww - -that is so cute - even WITH Brent in it!! :)
    He was smiling...He could have looked like Terry did in most pictures.lol
    Larry
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    I didn't even notice Brent in that pic..what could've caught my eye? :whistle:
    Can you pick out the fish in this picture...hahaha

Larry

kwOctober08042.jpg
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    you know, when the light hits you right, you both look like sarah and todd pali.... um. forget it. sorry. nevermind.

heh heh heh
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    f u
    She wants to know if she can ride a horse. hahaha - that would be some funny ****

She's staying at the grand canyon - I have no idea how far away that is from you guys..... I would still be keeping an eye out on your property. ;)
  • you betcha she can ride a horse. We are 4 hours south of Flagstaff though. Give her Randy's cell number...520-419-8150. We will be at the Tempefest...so will Monica. We're going up on Friday evening...
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Funny Unicorn???
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Is it the guy with the hat over Brent right shoulder???
    I will let her know, Kim! (I want to come ride horses too!!)
    I think she wants to try to make it to Tempe, but she wasn't sure how long of a drive it was from the grand canyon where she's staying. She drives like a bat outta hell, so cut most driving times in half. :laugh:
    yes