Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jack Results

DAA MAYOOR
DAA MAYOOR Posts: 20
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Finally thawing out,started raining on Thursday and didn't stop till late Friday what a mud hole. My first time to attend but looks to me like it could be a little better organized. Saw a lot of old friends and made some new ones. As best I can remember Dizzy Pig placed 8th overall,Shigs in Pit 17th and Bobby-Q 19th overall. I was extremely pleased at the results of my son Stefan who has only been competing for about 3 years. He had an 8th in chicken 10th in brisket, 17th in ribs and 68th in pork what happend!!!!!!!!!!!!. Same recipe that just won 1st place in 2 states. They also took 3rd in Chef's Choice. Those of you who attended know how wet and cold it was. But overall I had a great time,my elbow is sore seems every time it bent my mouth flew open for more Q or brew. Waldorf Eggfest will be held on May 3rd this year so mark your calendars. This will be the 10th anniversary we are goning to do some special things. So plan on being here.

Comments