Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Gulf Shores AL

BucketheadBuckethead Posts: 285
edited 2:26PM in EggHead Forum
I didn't get to attend the Eggtoberfest this past weekend because I was held hostage and had to play golf in Gulf Shores. But what I did observe was on the 4th hole on the Lakes course at the Peninsula Club a house with a large and a small out behind the house just off the tee box. Then on the 7th green a house with a large. Great golf course and Egg family. don't know who lives there but a great place......
Doug

Comments

• BiscuitBiscuit Posts: 208
    Lots of Eggs in Gulf Shores. Over 200 on Charter fishing boats on the Gulf of Mexico. Next time yu re down there go to Sanddollor Lifesyles. Great store that sells BGE
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    That is a great golf course. You play Kiva Dunes while you were there?
  • Yea I played 36 at Kiva on Sunday. They had a FSGA tournament playing after us on Sunday. They had the greens rolling 13 on the stemp. Impossible to putt. (almost impossible.)
    Doug