Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A few EGGtoberfest pics

TractorTractor Posts: 287
edited 11:10PM in EggHead Forum
I've got some more pics, but here are a few of the Shrimp Diablo festivities...

"Who here wants some Shrimp Diablos?" LOL
we_do.jpg

Shrimp Diablos
diablo_closeup.jpg

My helpers...
diablo_johnandkim.jpg

Me
diablo_tractor.jpg

What an incredible time! Loved getting to meet my EGGtoberfest neighbors, Rob and his wife, and Stephanie and her gang on the other side of me. Would you guys reply to this so I have your handles?

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,795
    I'm not a psychic, but I bet those helpers will be no where to be found in 2 weeks ;) . Go Gators!
  • Tractor,

Those peppers were great. I've got to get me one of those pepper coreing(sp?) devices. Very handy.
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    Maybe psychotic? B) No reason for the Dawgs to hide, especially after last year. We'll show up in Jax.
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Great pics. Hope to meet you and your crew next year.
  • ShwiezzeeShwiezzee Posts: 304
    Wow looks good! wish I could tasted one :evil:
    Nice job
    JT
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    I really need to get out of my own little circle next year and take in some of that stuff.
  • TractorTractor Posts: 287
    Here's ROB, my neighbor who was making some peppers also. They were called some type of Bombs. They had cream cheese mixed with habanero jelly (mmmmmm), hot links and pickle.
    rob.jpg

Me and Tricia Taylor's friends from Indiana. Tricia, send me that recipe for those great sausage biscuits! LOL
    indianagang.jpg

I believe this is called Matambre, but someone correct me it that's not it. Can't wait to make some of it!
    matambre.jpg