Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest pics

Firestarter21Firestarter21 Posts: 309
edited 6:53PM in EggHead Forum
Here are just a few pics from yesterday:

The calm before the storm...

Lighting em up

Hungrynephew's breakfast

Some of Sparky's ABT's

C Treadwell's bruschetta

C Treadwell goin to town on the oysters

Not sure who this is, but good pic

The crowd from where we were set up

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Great pics Barrett. I really like the last one.
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Lookin good Barrett :woohoo:That was alot of fun :cheer:
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    That pig sure did create a stir on the home front.We all want to know how the finished product turned out.
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    It was great seeing you and your real firestarter. :evil: See you the chili party soon!
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    Great pics Barrett! I had a blast with you and Kendall. Thanks for your help getting me out of that parking mess last night.
    How's the head feeling today? :side:
  • Eeee, it was a rough time waking up this morning. A few glasses of water and some pancakes helped tho. Kendall was asking what happened with you last night. She said he told us goodbye then we finally saw him pull off almost an hour later. I told her you had to make a 243 point turn to get out of that spot! :laugh: Glad yall made it home and it was great to meet Chris we enjoyed his humor and impressive appetite.